Valid for Sailings June - September
About This Cruise
Enjoy a Cruise for Two to Bali and The Islands of Paradise! Sailing from Benoa to Rinca, experience the Indonesian archipelago on an island-hopping adventure. Relax on Satonda Island, a flooded volcano with a crystal-clear lake at its center. Snorkel off Keramat Island and explore the colorful coral reefs below. Stroll through the Komodo National Forest on the Islands of Komodo and Rinca, and view the largest living reptile on Earth- the Komodo Dragon. Return to Benoa, Bali to conclude your exciting trip!
- Accommodation in double or twin Category B cabin with private SH/WC & air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including a welcome cocktail
- Local Theme Evening, BBQ (weather permitting), and Captain’s Dinner
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and water free all day
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability)
*Variety Cruises is the 2016 USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
NOT INCLUDED: Shore excursions/other land arrangements, crew tips, port taxes, and passenger personal expenses are not included. Wi-Fi is only available at a charge.